Re: Disappointed in Triple Play "plaque"


Rick N0VT,

Simply contact the ARRL Awards desk and for a New Certificate and explain why
I am sure they will accommodate your requests
and in the future I recommend you reach out to your Section Manager and or Division Director
as I am sure they would help you rectify this.


ARRL NTX Section Manager

Join to automatically receive all group messages.